Monday, June 21, 2010

Garlic Scape-Completed

I was pretty satisfied with my garlic scape posts, but I thought I should share one of the ways to use up any leftover bean dip or pesto you might have.
This is my dinner (unfortunately captured by my phone, as the camera batteries are dead).

I had a turkey burger on ciabatta with tomatoes and garlic scape and white bean dip on it and smashed pesto potatoes.

There really isn't any recipe necessary just cut a piece of ciabatta about the size of a roll, cook a turkey burger, and assemble with sliced tomatoes and some dip. For the smashed potatoes, chop up a few potatoes, boil until tender (til you can spear them easily with a fork), then mash them about halfway with a fork or potato masher and add a little milk and a heaping spoonful of pesto. I also sprinkled a little feta on the potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment